Pages

My Story From The Begining

Monday 1 April 2013

A New Adventure To Begin- April 1, 2013

So today is April Fools day so I waited till afternoon to post this blog! I Have decided to go ahead and continue with the testing to prepare for me to be listed for TRANSPLANT!! Tomorrow is the first step to get me fat! I am getting a feeding tube put in and hoping this will help me gain some weight. As I said in the previous post my body is using up most of my calories and energy to breath. So I need to eat 24 hours a day to help with this issue. I will eat normally during the day and the tube feed will be done at night. So I am asking for your prayers for the road I am about to travel down again and hope that second time is actually a charm! Hope you all enjoy my blog and I will try and keep you all posted on any new news.

No comments:

Post a Comment