Pages

My Story From The Begining

Monday 6 May 2013

Yeah it's Thursday! May 2, 2013

Today I am still feeling completely worn out and exhausted but I managed to drag my but out of bed and to physio. I get picked up by a porter everyday except weekends at 10:30. Once I get to the gym they take my vitals and I start my work out 20 minutes on the treadmill at a 1.4 speed. Slowly getting my speed up as I do my daily routine. I am now up to doing a few more exercises which include

Started. Now at
Vertical bench 10 lbs. 20 lbs
Vertical row. 20 lbs. 25 lbs
Leg press. 45 lbs. 60 lbs
Leg curls. 20 lbs. 20 lbs
Lat pulls. 5 lbs
Triceps. 5 lbs
Step ups. 10 each leg
Heel raises. 20

The weights are not much but I have to post them so I can reference back when I'm near the end of my program and lifting WAY more!!

While on the treadmill I after 11 minutes I felt like I was going to pass out not sure what was happening I was really light headed and had to sit down for ten minutes to rest. I started having to bring a snack to the gym bc my blood sugars are always low after I work out. I had just started working out and checked my sugars before I got there so I don't think I was feeling light headed bc of my sugars but who knows.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful tried to get some rest but couldn't so I'll super exhausted tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment